Moving Containers in Sycamore
Making Relocation Easier in Northern Illinois
Are you getting ready to pack up and move your belongings to a new home or building? The logistics can become a headache quickly. You must schedule a moving company, drive a rental truck, and supervise the packing.
It's a painstaking process, which is why Go Mini's of Northern Illinois offers a different kind of moving experience with portable shipping containers for moving. Enjoy free quotes, "no timeline" rentals, and container pickup and drop-off. You'll also love the thoughtful design of our moving containers. We developed everything about our services with the customer's needs in mind.
Why People Choose Our Portable Moving Containers
Rent our moving containers for many different reasons:
- On-Site Storage
- Local Moves
- Building Renovation
- Emergency Restoration
- Seasonal Storage
- School Storage
- Business Restoration
No matter how you use your moving container, our goal is to make the renting process as easy as possible. Tape off your desired drop-off location on your property and we'll maneuver it into position. Our drivers are careful and precise!
3 Moving Container Sizes for Different Needs
Go Mini's of Northern Illinois provides 3 different sizes of shipping containers for moving, including a 20-foot unit that is unique from other moving companies. This option delivers extra value to you since you can avoid renting two containers when you only need a little bit more room.
- Our 12-Foot Container works for apartments, partial moves, or small homes.
- Our 16-Foot Container suits apartments or smaller homes with 3 to 4 total rooms. Larger renovation projects may need this size as well.
- Our 20-Foot Container is a great fit for large homes with 5 to 6 rooms. They also work well for large-scale relocation projects like business moves.
- Check out our Container Size Calculator for an estimate of what size may work best for you.
Why Go Mini’s Moving Containers Are Better Than Shipping Containers
Shipping containers are sometimes a popular choice for on-site storage and relocation. But shipping containers work best for industrial and commercial freight and are not intended for the needs of homeowners or facilities managers. Our moving containers available in Sycamore, DeKalb, Aurora, and beyond make moving and self-storage easier for your personal needs.
Features that make our portable moving storage superior to shipping containers:
- Ventilation for humidity
- Padded wheels to protect concrete and driveways
- Eight inches of clearance to prevent flooding while ensuring easy access with no need for a ramp
- Well-placed tie-down points to secure items
- Built from galvanized steel; more resilient to corrosion compared with weathering steel
Get a quote online for our moving container rentals in northern illinois or give us a call at (815) 569-6468 now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do your portable moving containers work?
We make the moving container rental process very easy. From our flexibility and convenience, you can count on us to make the local moving process easy.
Below is how our moving containers work:
- First - call us at (815) 569-6468 or request your free quote online. From there, we'll figure out which container you need and when you needed it.
- Next - we'll deliver the moving container to your specified address. You'll have all the time you need to pack and load your container.
- Finally - when you're ready to move it, give us a call and we'll deliver it to your new address of choice. Once the moving container is there, you'll still have all the time you need to move your belongings into your new home.
What is your biggest moving container size?
Our largest moving container is 20 feet long - it can store about 5 to 6 rooms' worth of belongings comfortably. We're the only portable moving container franchise to offer a container this large. Our 20' container offering should help you avoid needing to rent two smaller containers. It's just one of the ways we help make your local move easy!
Can I move the portable moving container myself or do I need professional movers?
Our moving containers are designed with your convenience and ease in mind. Thus - you can pack the moving container yourself. If you'd like professional help, you can hire some movers. The choice is yours!