5 Reasons to Use A Go Mini Portable Storage Unit For Your Summer Move or Projects:
- On-site storage: Go Mini’s are known for the undeniable convenience of having storage right outside your front door. No need to haul/transport your heavy items elsewhere. On-site storage means having access to your items whenever you may need them.
- 4 sizes to fit your needs: Go Mini’s offers 3 size options to fit all your storage needs. All Go Mini’s are 8ft wide by 8ft high, but our sizes vary in length from 12ft, 16ft, and 20ft. If you need assistance in determining which size would be best for you, give us a call at 877-881-5080, we are happy to help!
- Moving/Storage done at your own pace: At Go Mini’s we understand that each move is unique. With that said, you are free to load and unload your items at your own pace. You tell us when to deliver and keep the unit for as long as you need. When the unit is empty, give us a call and we will remove the unit per your request. Your Go Mini’s timeline is flexible and dependent on you.
- Easy loading and unloading: Our Go Mini’s are designed with easy loading and unloading in mind. Our containers are engineered with 8-inch padded wheels to ensure protection to your driveway. No ramp is needed as the units are easy to walk in and out, but they are elevated slightly to prevent puddling water. Our containers are designed to keep the properties of our Westchester County residents safe and dry throughout the remainder of the rainy Spring season.
- We handle the driving: Moving and renovating can be stressful! Let us help take some of the stress away and handle the driving for your move. We will work with you to schedule dates and times that are convenient for you.
Summer is a very busy time for moving and home projects. It is good idea to plan ahead.
Give us a call at (914) 752-2197 to reserve your Go Mini container now!
We can help make your move easier, your renovation easier, or
your temporary storage needs easier.
Stay safe, stay healthy!
-Westchester Go Mini’s Team
Connect with us to learn more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GoMinisNYNJCT/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GoMinisNYNJCT
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gominis_nynjct/