Quincy Portable Storage Containers
How much can a Go Mini’s Storage Container hold?
Go Mini's of Southeastern Massachusetts offers patented storage containers that have a superior design over competitors like PODS® and Packrat. They are designed to make it easy for you to load and unload your things at your own pace. Our unique 20 ft. storage units in Quincy and Plymouth can easily hold larger items like bed mattresses, dining tables, sofa, and couches.
|Exterior Length||Exterior Width||Exterior Height||Furnished Rooms*|
|12′ foot container:||12′||8′||8′||Typically 1-2 Rooms|
|16′ foot container:||16′||8′||8′||Typically 3-4 Rooms|
|20′ foot container:||20′||8′||8′||Typically 5-6 Rooms|
Why Choose Our Quincy portable storage containers?
- Our containers have an 8″ ground clearance, making them easy to load and unload while avoiding potential avoid water problems.
- Natural light was important when designing our containers, so we use a translucent roof or side windows allowing you to see better inside.
- Our containers are vented, greatly reducing moisture and humidity that may contribute to mold and mildew.
- Keeping your belongings safe is important. For that reason, all of our containers use locking roll-up or swing doors.
- Inside each storage unit, we have sturdy railings for hanging clothes and tie downs.
- Unlike PODS®, our containers feature steel construction: Welded frame, strong & secure steel siding. PODS® containers are made of wood.
- Our containers do not sweat. Our galvanized steel exterior coated with factory baked paint prevents this problem that other containers may have.
- Lastly, our floors are pressure treated and sealed to make the surface moisture resistant.
What Makes Mobile Storage Containers the Better Option
If you are deciding between a moving company and a mobile storage company, here are some reasons why mobile storage is always the better option:
- Weather-Tight Environment: If you are concerned about the effects of the environment on your belongings, you can relax. Our mobile storage units are moisture-resistant and waterproof to ensure your belongings stay dry.
- Easy Loading: Rather than struggling to balance while you load items up a ramp, you can simply step inside our containers. With eight inches of ground clearance, they are protected from moisture but still easy to step into without a ramp.
- Cost Effective: Instead of dealing with fuel costs and weight-based or hourly pricing, you can enjoy the cost-effective experience of renting a container on a monthly basis.
- Flexibility in Sizing: While competitors may provide limited options in sizing, Go Mini's of Southeastern Massachusetts has Quincy mobile storage containers in 3 convenient sizes.
- No Deadlines: You can avoid the stress of time constraints by renting a temporary portable storage unit. If you need one extra month or several, you maintain control of when you pack and how fast or slow you relocate.
Drop Off Storage in Quincy
Our mobile storage company provides a very simple process for renting our units. Let us know the date you need a unit dropped off at your location, and we will bring the container to you. Pack it up at your own pace without worrying about a timeline. Then, let us know when you need us to pick it up.
There are two options for pick up.
- If you are ready to relocate to your new destination: We will pick up your unit, and move it for you.
- If you need more time but cannot keep your unit on-site: We can pick up your mobile storage container and move it to our secure facility until you are ready for it.
*The amount of space needed can vary based on the amount and size of furnishings in your home and the additional goods stored in your garage, basement and closets. Please be sure to include all of your rooms, and remember that you can stack your goods inside your container.
Contact us at (508) 589-5386 to schedule a delivery or to learn more about our storage units in Quincy and throughout the south shore.