Easy Storage for Home Remodeling in Columbus
It’s exciting to dive into remodeling projects in anticipation of the result. But it can also become overwhelming, expensive, and frustrating. Make the process less of a hassle for yourself by renting temporary storage during renovation from Go Mini's of Columbus, OH.
Our goal is to help you minimize chaos and avoid headaches during this process, which is why our containers are:
- Available in three sizes to mix and match: 12-, 16-, and 20-feet
- Rentable on a weekly basis for however long you need
- Constructed with galvanized steel exterior and factory-baked paint to prevent sweating
- Insulated and well-ventilated to protect from the elements
- Elevated 8” from the ground for easier loading and unloading
- Equipped with padded wheels and tie-down railings to keep your items safe
- Designed with pressure-treated flooring to create a moisture-resistant surface
Perhaps best of all, you never have to drive an old, clunky moving truck again. Our professional drivers will ensure safe transportation for your peace of mind.
How Does Our Renovation Storage Work?
It’s simple! To rent one of our portable units, all you need to do is let us know when and where you need a container, along with the size you require. We’ll drop off your container so you can take your time filling it up. Just be sure you’ve chosen a flat, accessible area that complies with any potential HOA regulations.
You have the choice of where to store everything once you finish loading – whether you keep the container at your property or have us bring it to our secure, climate-controlled storage facility in Columbus. Once you no longer need it, we’ll be back to pick up the empty unit. And that’s it! No late fees. No hassle.
Give our team a call at (614) 502-6821 to rent your storage for home remodeling in Columbus.