Mobile Storage Unit Rentals in Austin, TX
Portable Storage Units For Rent Near You
In need of some temporary storage? When you move, reorganize, or buy new furniture, you may start running out of space in your home or place of business. Turn to Go Mini's of Austin, TX for solutions. We are an Austin moving and storage company providing secure, high-quality storage containers. Our convenient, cost-effective portable storage containers give you extra space on temporary basis. With no late fees or due dates, you can keep the container as long as you need it, so you can go at your own pace. Even better? Our team takes care of all the transportation. We drop off and pick up the container, and we can even deliver it to your new home. We bring the storage to you!
To laern more about our Austin Mobile Storage Unit rentals, call (512) 675-5517 or contact us online today for a free estimate!
Mobile STorage Designed for Any Occasion
We build our mobile storage containers in Austin with your needs in mind. They are available in three different sizes and have several built-in features.
Some specifications for our on-site storage containers include:
- Size Options: Available in lengths of 12, 16, or 20 feet
- Standard Height: All containers are 8 feet tall
- Ventilation: Vented to protect your items from moisture
- Tie-Downs: Railings for tying down big items or hanging clothes
- Security: Steel frames and siding to secure your items
Our storage containers are perfect people who own a few bulky items or people with a lot of furniture. Our 12-foot container fits the contents of 1 to 2 rooms, while our 20-foot container fits up to 6 rooms of furniture.
The Renting Process for On-Site Storage Containers in Austin, TX
The process for mobile storage rental is very simple. The first step is to get in touch with us to let us know when you need a container. Once you select your date, we will drop off your on-site storage container. We ask that you mark off the designated space on or near your property. After drop off, you have the flexibility to keep the container as long as you need to load and store items.
You can give us another call when you want to schedule a pickup and we will come to move the container for you. We can put it into temporary storage or move it to your destination.
Take a Moment to View Our Specials
Why Rent from Go Mini's of Austin, TX?
There are a lot of benefits to renting one (or more!) of our portable storage containers in Austin or the surrounding areas, including:
Rent our Austin mobile storage containers for temporary storage of items. This is ideal for recent furniture purchases, home staging, or moving.
If you’re in the middle of a home renovation, portable storage containers give you a space for safe temporary storage. For instance, keep your couch and other furniture out of the way when you’re remodeling your living room.
Businesses use our storage containers to store extra or seasonal inventory. Our containers also provide commercial storage while reorganizing an office space. Our Austin mobile storage offers ideal convenience.
Our on-site storage containers in Austin let you keep your items in a safe, secure place that’s out of the way. Then you can take care of business without the hassle and worry of extra things getting in your way. Whether you’re in the middle of a move or simply need extra space, Go Mini's containers are the best option.
You can store your container on your property or choose to have it stored in one of our off-site facilities. Our secure inside storage provides extra peace of mind that your container is safe. Let us know when you’re ready for us to pick it up, and we’ll transfer it to our facility for you.
Tips for Efficient Packing of On-Site Portable Storage Containers
If you want to make the most out of your container, you’ll need to keep a couple of things in mind. Here are some steps you can take to efficient pack a storage container:
- Start with the big and heavy items – Weigh down the storage container by first loading items like refrigerators or couches. This adds stability when you load and unload. You will also have an easier time unloading the smaller boxes because they will be at the front.
- Don’t forget to label – This may seem obvious, but it’s also easy to overlook. Don’t forget to label your boxes so when you load and unload, so you know what’s inside each box without having to open it.
- Pack your items close together – Items packed close together inside the storage container will move less in transit. This provides better protection for your items.
- Consider balance – Even weight distribution across the container helps prevent tipping or tilting. This doesn't need to be perfect, but don't put all the heavy items on one side.
If you use these tips, you’ll have a much easier time loading and unloading the storage container. Plus, your items will be even more protected in an already-secure container. Give us a call, and we’ll leave the mobile storage container with you so you can pack on your own time.
Ready to rent one of our portable storage containers Near You? Call (512) 675-5517 today or get a quote!