Mobile Storage Containers in Austin
Portable Storage Units for Rent Near You
In need of some temporary storage? It can be frustrating to move, reorganize, or buy new furniture when you start running out of space in your home or place of business. Go Mini's of Austin, TX is a local moving and storage company that provides some of the highest-quality and most secure storage containers in the industry. Our portable storage containers in Austin are a convenient, cost-effective way to give yourself some extra space on temporary basis. With no late fees or due dates, you can keep the container as long as you need it, so you can go at your own pace. Even better? Our team takes care of all the transportation—we drop off and pick up the container, and we can even deliver it to your new home in between. We bring the storage to you!
If you’re interested in renting a portable storage container in Austin, call (512) 675-5517 today!
Mobile STorage Designed for Any Occasion
Our mobile storage containers in Austin are built with your needs in mind. They are available in three different sizes and have several built-in features.
Some specifications for our containers include:
- Size Options: Available in lengths of 12, 16, or 20 feet
- Standard Height: All containers are 8 feet tall
- Ventilation: Vented to protect your items from moisture
- Tie-Downs: Railings for tying down big items or hanging clothes
- Security: Steel frames and siding to secure your items
Our storage containers are perfect people who own just a few items as well as people with a lot of furniture—our 12-foot container can fit 1 or 2 rooms’ worth of furniture, while our 20-foot container can fit up to 6 rooms’ worth of furniture!
The Renting Process for On-Site Storage Containers
The process for mobile storage rental is very simple. The first step is to get in touch with us to let us know when you need a container. Once your date has been selected, we will drop off your on-site storage container in the space you have marked off on or near your property. After drop off, you have the flexibility to keep the container as long as you need to load and store items.
You can give us another call when you want to schedule a pickup and we will come to relocate the container for you. We can put it into temporary storage or move it to your destination.
Take a Moment to View Our Specials
Why Rent from Go Mini's of Austin, TX?
There are a lot of benefits to renting one (or more!) of our portable storage containers in Austin or the surrounding areas, including:
Whether you recently bought more furniture or are in the process of a move, you can rent our mobile storage containers to temporarily hold your items in another location.
If you’re in the middle of a home renovation, you’ll likely need additional space to hold your items, such as your couch if you’re remodeling your living room.
Businesses can utilize our storage containers by storing extra inventory or temporarily holding items while reorganizing an office space.
Our on-site storage containers allow you to hold your items in a safe, secure place that’s out of the way so you can take care of business without the hassle and worry of extra things getting in your way. Whether you’re in the middle of a move or simply need extra space, Go Mini's containers are the best option.
You can store your container on your property or choose to have it stored in one of our off-site facilities. Our secure inside storage ensures your container will always be kept safe. Let us know when you’re ready for us to pick it up, and we’ll transfer it to our facility for you.
How to Efficiently Pack an On-Site Portable Storage Container
If you want to make the most out of your container, you’ll need to keep a couple of things in mind. Here are some steps you can take to efficient pack a storage container:
- Start with the big and heavy items – Getting these items (such as a refrigerator or couch) in first weighs down the storage container so it’s stable when you load and unload. You will also have an easier time unloading the smaller boxes because they will be at the front.
- Don’t forget to label – This may seem obvious, but it’s also easily overlooked. Don’t forget to label your boxes so when you load and unload, so you know what’s inside each box without having to open it.
- Pack your items closely – If you move the storage container, items packed closely together will move less frequently in transit, better protecting your items.
- Bear balance in mind – The weight of all your items doesn’t need to be perfectly distributed in the container, but moving it is a lot easier when the container doesn’t tilt because all the heavy items are on one side.
If you utilize these tips, you’ll have a much easier time loading and unloading the storage container. Plus, your items will be even more protected in an already-secure container. Just give us a call, and we’ll leave the mobile storage container with you so you can pack on your own time.