Portable Storage in White Plains
Solutions for Moving, Storage, & Special Projects
Too often we see customers simply choosing the first storage company they come across instead of hunting for the best. The results can be disheartening. Delayed orders. Double charges. Unfulfilled refunds. Miscommunication. Sometimes, these problems are just the beginning.
At Go Mini's of Westchester County, NY, we are motivated to provide a different kind of portable storage experience than our competitors in White Plains. Rather than failing to return phone calls or emails, we make requesting a quote simple and straightforward. You can send a form through our site, or you can give us a call at any time. Our team members will jump to assist you. We strive to keep response times tight and prompt.
Rather than making you do the work, we want to do as much as we can for you. If you don't feel like you've received exceptional customer service by the time your finished, we, quite frankly, haven't done our job.
Reach us at (914) 752-2197 for high-quality portable storage unit rentals in White Plains!
What's So Special About Go Mini's Mobile Storage Containers?
We like to think everything is special about our portable storage units. Unlike mass-manufactured shipping containers, which are designed for industrial cargo as well as for non-standard projects, our containers are designed for two very specific purposes: temporary storage and local moving projects in White Plains. After pinpointing the most frequent needs of our customers, we created mobile storage units designed to fulfill those needs and make moving and storage simpler.
- Our units come in three standard sizes: 12-foot, 16-foot, and 12-foot options
- To prevent humidity and moisture buildup, units are designed with ventilation
- To prevent sweating and rust, containers are coated with factory-baked paint
- Our units have anti-slip flooring that is also sealed for moisture resistance
- Eight inches of ground clearance serves the double purpose of keeping water out while circumventing the need for a steep ramp
- Our containers are built with frames of galvanized steel for strength and sturdiness
- Our units have padded wheels to protect concrete, asphalt, and underlying surfaces
What Size Is Right for Me?
The simplest way to figure that out is probably to call us. But if you want to try out our sizing estimator, feel free!
Generally, we recommend the 12-foot container for small apartments, dorms, or a few rooms. The 16-foot container works well for smaller homes or large apartments. The 20-foot container is great for businesses or homes with 5-6 rooms. The 20-foot option tends to be rare among major mobile storage brands and in many situations is the best way to avoid needing a second container.
For more information about our portable storage containers in White Plains, call (914) 752-2197 today!