Convenient Portable Storage in Simi Valley, Oxnard & Beyond
Are you searching for temporary storage at an affordable price? You've come to the right place! Go Mini's of Ventura County, CA provides a mobile storage solution that delivers convenience, flexibility, and transparency with our secure portable storage container rentals. When you rent a container from Go Mini's, your reservation is open-ended. That means you can keep it as long as you need it with no due dates, late fees, or surge pricing. Our team takes care of pick up and delivery of the container, and our skilled drivers will work with you to ensure that your storage container is positioned exactly where you need it—without any damage to your driveway or property. Our process is designed to be seamless and simple from start to finish.
To rent a portable storage unit from Go Mini's of Ventura County, CA, call (805) 836-2715 today!
Uses for Portable Storage Containers
Customers have discovered all kinds of uses for our mobile storage units that help them to solve storage problems they are facing. If you need on-site storage that can be delivered to any street, parking lot, or driveway and has no time limit attached, Go Mini's is likely the best option available.
Here are some versatile uses for our portable storage containers:
- Home or Business Renovation Projects
- Construction Site Storage
- Storage for Special Events
- Winter Storage
- Moving & Relocation (Homes, Offices, Etc.)
- Decluttering Projects
- Disaster Restoration & Building Damage Repair
- School & Educational Facility Storage
What Size Storage Container Do I Need?
Maybe you are packing up a three-bedroom house to move across town. Or perhaps you need to store your living room furniture during a renovation or remodel. What size container should you rent? We encourage you to use our free online storage calculator for a customized recommendation, but here is a general guideline:
- 12-Foot Container - This is our smallest size, ideal for spaces averaging around 900 square feet, such as studio or 1-bedroom apartments or modestly furnished 1-bedroom homes.
- 16-Foot Container - Our medium storage container is the same size as many competitors' largest units. This size works well for the contents of a 1,400 sq. ft. home with 2-3 bedrooms.
- 20-Foot Container - When you need maximum storage space, our largest storage container is the smart choice. It is well suited to 4-6 bedroom homes, businesses, and spaces averaging 1,800 - 2,000 square feet.
Storage Efficiency Ideas
How you pack your storage unit can make a big different in terms of how much space is used efficiently. Using boxes of the same size is one way to make stacking and placement easier. If you plan on accessing items regularly, we recommend putting an aisle in the middle. Breakable items made from glass, porcelain, etc. should be placed closer to the top. Any kind of furniture with drawers can double for extra storage. Be sure to consolidate items that are collapsible or have removable parts (table legs). Lastly, keep the heaviest items toward the bottom with lighter boxes and items on top.