Portable Storage container rentals near you
Are you searching for temporary storage containers for rent at an affordable price? You've come to the right place. Go Mini's of Ventura County, CA provides a mobile storage solution that delivers convenience, flexibility, and transparency.
This, of course, is our secure portable storage container rentals. When you rent a container from Go Mini's, your reservation is open-ended.
That means you can keep it as long as you need it with no due dates, late fees, or surge pricing. Our team takes care of pick up and delivery of the storage container. Our skilled drivers position your storage container exactly where you need it.
They maneuver the containers without any damage to your driveway or property. Our process is seamless and simple from start to finish.
Uses for Portable Storage Containers
Our customers have solved all kinds of storage problems with our mobile storage units. We can deliver our on-site storage containers to any street, parking lot, or driveway. Go Mini's mobile storage units have no time limit attached.
We're also one of the only companies around that offers 20 foot storage containers for rent near you. Save the money and hassle of renting two smaller containers from our competitors.
Here are some versatile uses for our portable storage containers:
- Home or Business Renovation Projects
- Construction Site Storage
- Storage for Special Events
- Winter Storage
- Moving & Relocation (Homes, Offices, Etc.)
- Decluttering Projects
- Disaster Restoration & Building Damage Repair
- School & Educational Facility Storage
What Size Storage Container Do I Need?
Are you are packing up a three-bedroom house to move across town? Or do you need to store your living room furniture during a renovation or remodel? What size container should you rent?
You can use our free online storage calculator for a customized recommendation. In the meantime, here is a general guideline:
- 12-Foot Container - Our smallest size is ideal for spaces averaging around 900 square feet. This includes studio or 1-bedroom apartments or modestly furnished 1-bedroom homes.
- 16-Foot Container - Our medium storage container is the size of many competitors' large. This size works well for the contents of a 1,400 sq. ft. home with 2-3 bedrooms.
- 20-Foot Container - Need as much storage space as possible? Choose our largest storage container. It is well suited to 4-6 bedroom homes, businesses, and spaces averaging 1,800 - 2,000 square feet.
Storage Efficiency Ideas
How you pack your storage unit can make a big difference in how much space you have. Using boxes of the same size is one way to make stacking and placement easier. If you plan to access items regularly, we recommend putting an aisle in the middle.
Place breakable items made from glass, porcelain, etc. closer to the top. Any kind of furniture with drawers can double for extra storage.
Make items as small as possible, like those with removable parts (table legs). Lastly, keep the heaviest items toward the bottom with lighter boxes and items on top.