Storage for Business Restoration
Portable Storage Solutions for Your Company
Go Mini’s® portable storage containers can make doing business easier. You may find them to be extremely helpful for retail and commercial applications. Listed below are several examples of how your business can benefit from our portable storage containers.
Some of the many ways our units can benefit you include:
- Occasional use items: Store outdoor furniture and other business items away for the winter. Use the same Go Mini’s® unit to store holiday decorations, trade show displays and materials, company team sports equipment, or excess promotional gifts until another need for them arises.
- Declutter: Store excess furniture and supplies away in a portable storage container until you need them at the office. An uncluttered office is far more efficient and employee work performance is enhanced in an organized work area.
- Records storage: Retain the records you're required to keep by storing them in a Go Mini’s® portable storage container. You can keep it at your location or ask us to store it for you at our safe facility.
- Inventory: Take advantage of bulk purchasing opportunities by storing excess or seasonal inventory until it’s time to restock.
- Point of purchase: Make space for more displays by managing inventory in and out of your unit.
- New store opening: Stage your opening inventory in your container while construction or renovation is underway.
- Renovation: Shorten closure time during remodeling or renovation by keeping inventory, shelving, displays, and equipment on site in your portable storage container.
- Shorten renovation time: Encourage your renovation company to use a Go Mini’s® storage container to stage their materials, tools, and supplies so they do not have to haul them back and forth. This also keeps you from having to pay for the time your renovation team spends loading and unloading each day. The hours they save should speed up your project completion time and reduce the total cost of remodeling. Not to mention our containers are mold-resistant and heat-resistant, adding a new layer of protection to everything being stored inside.