Moving Containers in Denver
Highly Flexible MOVING & STORAGE SERVICES
Moving between houses can be a challenging and stressful experience without the right tools and resources to back you up. It can also be expensive to hire a moving team to load your belongings and haul them across town.
Go Mini's of Denver, CO offers a better experience than what you will find with most other moving companies. Instead of the added stress of working with a moving team and their schedule, you get to load at your own pace on your own timeline.
Learn more about our moving containers in Denver by calling (303) 578-2849!
Choosing Between a Moving Container & a Truck rental
There are a number of things to consider if you are weighing the pros and cons of a moving container. Here are a few reasons why mobile storage units can make moving easier and more convenient.
- You can avoid extra fees and unknown costs: With a moving truck, there are far more fees to consider like fuel, mileage limits, and insurance. With Go Mini’s moving containers, you will know your costs upfront.
- You will benefit from flexible timelines without deadlines: Instead of dealing with a moving company that has you on their schedule, Go Mini’s allows you to set your own deadlines. If something unexpected comes up, you don’t have to cancel or move any dates.
- You have the option for storage in between moves: If you e nd up needing to store your belongings somewhere before moving into your new home or building, Go Mini’s makes the in-between easy. You can keep your container at our secure storage facility for as long as you need.
- You get to handle your own belongings: If having strangers touching and handling all of your belongings is a concern for you, a moving container allows you to stay in control of how your boxes and possessions are handled.
Containers Designed for Maximum Value
Our moving containers are built to provide convenience and security to ensure that your move is easier and your possessions are secure. Below are a few examples of the serious thought has gone into designing our portable storage units.
- Resistant to Sweating & Condensation: Unlike many competitors, the exterior is coated with factory-baked paint to prevent water beading on the surface.
- Vented to Prevent Moisture Problems: The containers are also vented to prevent the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria.
- Perfect Ground Clearance: Containers are designed with eight inches of ground clearance. They are low enough to avoid the need for ramps, but high enough off the ground to avoid water entry.
- Built for Moving Items: The interior of each container has solid railings and tie downs to keep items secure.
- Driveway Safe: The wheels on our moving containers are padded to prevent damage to concrete or asphalt.
- Available in 3 Sizes: 12-foot containers are good for small apartments. 16-foot containers are great for 3-4 rooms. 20-foot containers are recommended for 5-7 rooms.
The Process for Renting Temporary Storage Containers
Overall, we strive to make the rental process for our moving containers as seamless and simple as possible. It starts when you give us a call to schedule your drop off. When we arrive, the temporary storage container will be dropped off in the exact place and position you have marked off.
Once on your property, you have the option to keep the container as long as you need. Timelines are entirely decided by you. When you are ready to relocate, our driver will come to pick up the temporary storage unit and move it for you.
Request a free quote on our Denver moving containers by calling (303) 578-2849 today!