Moving Container Company in Denver
Affordable MOVING Pods Near You
Are you looking for a simpler, more cost-effective alternative to hiring local movers? Moving between homes or properties can be a challenging and stressful experience. This goes double without the right tools and resources to back you up. It can also be expensive to hire a moving company in Denver to load your belongings and haul them across town.
Moving Container Rentals in Denver
When you rent a moving container from Go Mini's of Denver, CO, you'll enjoy the freedom to pack at your own pace without due dates, late fees, or surcharges. Even better? Our skilled team does all the transporting. You won't have to worry about navigating a truck down busy streets or narrow driveways.
Go Mini's of Denver, CO offers a better experience than most other moving companies. Instead of the added stress of a moving team and their schedule, you get to load at your own pace on your own timeline. We make local moves easier on you.
Choosing Between a Moving Container & a Truck rental
There are several things to consider if you are weighing the pros and cons of a moving container in Denver. Here are a few reasons why mobile storage units can make moving easier and more convenient.
- You can avoid extra fees and unknown costs. With a moving truck, there are far more fees to consider like fuel, mileage limits, and insurance. With Go Mini’s moving containers, you will know your costs upfront.
- You will enjoy flexible timelines without deadlines. Instead of dealing with a moving company on their schedule, Go Mini’s allows you to set your own deadlines. If something unexpected comes up, you don’t have to cancel or move any dates.
- You have the option for storage between moves. Need to store your belongings somewhere before moving into your new home or building? Go Mini’s makes the in-between easy. You can keep your container at our secure storage facility for as long as you need.
- You get to handle your own belongings. Don't love the idea of strangers touching and handling your belongings? A moving container allows you to stay in control of your boxes and possessions.
How Much Does It Cost to Have a Container Moved?
Moving containers from Go Mini's of Denver, CO provide exceptional value over other moving companies. We even deliver value over other container companies. Costs vary depending on the size of the container you need, how long you need it, and how many times we transport it. But the average cost is around $380 for moving a two-bedroom home. This includes delivery and transportation of the container, flat monthly fee, and picking up the empty container.
We offer our moving containers in three lengths. Our smallest container is comparable to most of our competitors' medium-size units. Our 20-foot container offers 29% more cubic space than the largest PODS® container. That means you can rent one container to move instead of two containers from the other guys. We save you money!
Moving Containers Designed for Maximum Value
Our moving containers provide convenience and security. They ensure that your move is easier and your possessions are secure. Examples of the thought behind the design of our portable storage units include:
- Resistant to Sweating & Condensation: Unlike many competitors, our exteriors feature factory-baked paint coating. This prevents water beading on the surface.
- Vented to Prevent Moisture Problems: Proper ventilation prevents mold, mildew and bacteria growth.
- Perfect Ground Clearance: The containers have eight inches of ground clearance. They are low enough to avoid the need for ramps, but high enough off the ground to avoid water entry.
- Built for Moving Items: Railings and tie-downs in each container keep items secure.
- Driveway Safe: Padded wheels on our containers prevent damage to concrete or asphalt.
- Available in 3 Sizes: Use 12-foot containers for small apartments. Choose 16-foot containers for 3-4 rooms. We recommend 20-foot containers for 5-7 rooms. Not sure what size you need? Give us a call and we'll be happy to help!
How to Rent Our Drop-Off Moving Containers
We make the rental process for our moving containers as seamless and simple as possible. It starts when you give us a call to schedule your drop-off. When we arrive, we place the temporary storage container in the position you have marked off.
Once on your property, you have the option to keep the moving container as long as you need. You are in complete control of the timeline. When you are ready to move, our driver will come to pick up the temporary storage unit and move it for you.