Moving Containers in Simi Valley
Moving & Storage Services Across Ventura County
If you are preparing to move to a new property, you may be concerned about the costs and the challenge of renting a truck and scheduling a company to help. To help you circumvent many of the inconveniences and frustrations normally associated with moving, Go Mini's of Ventura County provides moving containers as a solution.
When you rent one of our portable moving containers, you are able to keep it as long as you need it and load it at your own pace. If you are concerned that this sounds complicated, we promise that it isn't! Basically, you call us to drop off your moving container. You load it. Then you call us to pick it up and relocate it. That's it!
You can reach our team at (805) 836-2715 if you have questions about our Simi Valley moving containers.
What Makes a Moving Container Superior to Moving Companies?
There are many reasons why our clients prefer using a mobile storage unit rather than movers and a truck. The essence of why usually boils down to convenience.
- Detailed, Upfront Costs: Moving companies can often hide hidden costs and fees into their pricing that will jump out at you on the final bill (paying for fuel, insurance, etc.). With Go Mini's, you will know the costs at the outset.
- Easy Loading: Our custom-designed containers are engineered for convenient loading. Every unit sits 8 inches off the ground so you never have to use a ramp. This also ensures that ground moisture stays out.
- Security and Moisture Protection: Our moving containers are built from galvanized steel for maximum protection. They are coated with factory-baked paint that prevents sweating. They are also ventilated to minimize humidity.
- Customer Determines Schedule: Rather than having to build your schedule around a moving company, you get to decide the date of drop off and you can keep your moving container as long as you want!
- Padded Wheels: Sometimes it's about the little touches. Our storage units have padded wheels to help protect your driveway from damage.
Renting a Moving Truck vs. Portable Storage
When you compare the experience of renting a moving truck versus renting portable storage, an on-site storage unit will usually come out the winner in terms of flexibility and simplicity. Moving trucks are sometimes needed, but for every situation where portable storage is possible, it is generally a good idea to opt for them instead. Below, we have listed out some of the reasons why we recommend choosing mobile storage instead of a moving truck for your upcoming move.
- No stress of dealing with a vehicle that is difficult to maneuver
- Avoid unexpected costs from things like gas, insurance or furniture pads
- Getting stuck with a truck that is too small to fit everything
- Struggling to reserve a truck based on limited availability
Request a Quote Today
We want every customer to experience superior service and communication. When you get in touch with our moving container company, you can expect to have all of your questions answered thoroughly and professionally. Figuring out storage for moving doesn't have to be a hassle. Get in touch with one of our specialists in Simi Valley to determine which container is your best fit.
Contact our team today for portable storage units at affordable rates.