Renovation Storage Container in Houston
Your Solution for Temporary Storage during Renovation
Are you about to start a new remodeling project in your home? While you might already have the materials and budget you need to complete your vision, what are your plans for storing all of the belongings in the areas you will be working?
At Go Mini's of Houston, TX, we are here to help you get rid of the old and bring in the new by providing customers throughout Houston with on-site storage containers. We know how overwhelming it can be dealing with the clutter and mess that comes with a major remolding project. That is why our friendly team will gladly set you up with a convenient and easily accessible portable storage container for all of your home renovation or moving needs.
Take a moment to read reviews from recent customers. You can give us a call to learn more at (713) 766-1620.
The Easiest Option for Short-Term or Long-Term Storage
A portable storage container on your property or housed in our facility is the simplest way to deal with moving your belongings out of the way. Storing items in another room or throughout the home during a renovation project can create chaos that leads to damaging property or feeling cramped. An on-site container can help keep your house in order during the remodel. Another option people consider is self-storage. But this can become labor-intensive quickly if it means making many trips to the facility, or if it requires hiring people for assistance.
Is the Container Stored On My Property?
Our renovation storage containers can be stored on your property, either in your driveway, on the street in front of your home, or in another suitable spot.
When deciding where to have us place the container, choose a place that is:
- Safe, secure, and easily accessible
- As flat and level as possible
- Paved, for the sturdiest, safest placement
- In compliance with HOA and local rules and regulations
If it's more convenient, we can also take your loaded storage container and keep it at our secure storage facility until your renovation or remodeling project is complete and you are ready to move your belongings back inside your home.
What Are the Benefits of On-Site Storage Containers?
Although your remodeling project will run smoother if you get all of your furniture out of the way, it can be a challenge finding enough extra space to store it all. Here are some of the reasons customers in Houston come to us for their storage needs:
- Convenience: If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to store your belongings as you complete each phase of the remodel, then our on-site storage containers are perfect for you! We deliver the container right to your location. Once it’s loaded, we can come pick it up and take it to our secure facility.
- Security: Our containers will keep your belonging safe from damage caused by moisture, insects, temperature, and other outdoor elements. All of our storage containers are built for durability, so you can feel confident knowing your property is safe.
- Accessibility: It’s not uncommon for people to need something they have stored away during the renovation. But with our on-site storage container, you can easily grab anything you need from your container 24 hours a day. No need to deal with the hassle of taking multiple trips to a storage facility to look for what you need.