Convenient Military Moving Containers in Columbia, TN
Save More of Your PPM Dollars with Our Portable Moving Containers
Are you preparing for a military move to Columbia, TN? If it's your first time moving due to military orders, you might find the options overwhelming. Ensuring a secure and smooth transition for your family and belongings from "Point A" to "Point B" is crucial during these changes. With our moving containers at Go Mini's of Columbia, TN, you can enjoy secure, affordable, and flexible storage and moving solutions for your military relocation.
At Go Mini's of Columbia, TN, we understand the importance of military service and the challenges that come with PCS (Permanent Change of Station) migrations. Our aim is to make your experience as easy as possible.
You Have Options
If your new duty station is 50 miles or more from your previous one or if you are assigned to a location for more than 20 weeks, you'll undergo a PCS as a service member. The government assists with your move and related expenses because it's required.
Despite the possibility of relocation, you still have options for packing and transporting your belongings:
- Household Goods Move (HHG) – A HHG move is government contracted, utilizing a Transportation Service Provider (TSP) to pack and transport your belongings.
- Personally Procured Move (PPM) – Also known as a "Do It Yourself" move, where you pack and transfer your belongings yourself. Through a PPM, the government covers all the expense of hiring a moving firm, allowing you to keep any money not used for the move. Choosing Go Mini's of Columbia, TN is a smart idea because you can end up with more money from your military moving allowance!
Go Mini's of Columbia, TN Advantage
With the uncertainties of a military transfer, we understand that you might be dealing with various issues. That's why we offer unlimited time with our military moving containers. Take as much time as you need to fill them. When you're ready to move your container, we'll be there according to your schedule. Our goal is to make your experience as convenient and cost-effective as possible, so there are no longer any hourly or daily fees.
Choices of Storage
No more rushing to pack your moving container and leaving quickly to avoid expenses. You can decide to keep your moving container at your home for as long as you like after packing. Alternatively, our staff can pick it up and keep it for you at our secure and comfortable facility in Columbia. When you're ready to move, we'll handle your container and transport your belongings safely to your new location.
Choose from three different moving container sizes: 12, 16, and 20 feet. Each unit has a height of 8 feet. We are here to help you choose the best size for your needs, and we've included a helpful sizing calculator to get you started.
Choosing the Right Container Size
- 12-Foot Container – Recommended for smaller homes or apartments with two or three rooms.
- 16-Foot Container – Best for medium-sized homes with a few rooms' worth of furniture.
- 20-Foot Container – Perfect for large furniture and homes with five to seven rooms.
Safe Containers for Your Valuables
- Elevated – Our portable storage containers are raised eight inches from the ground, making loading and unloading easier on your back and avoiding potential water damage.
- Ventilated – All containers come with proper ventilation measures and pressure-treated flooring to keep mold and mildew at bay.
- Padded – Our containers are equipped with padded wheels to protect your driveway and steel sides to protect your valuable possessions, ensuring convenience and safety.
- Secured – Steel-welded frames and siding keep your valuables safe from the elements, and mounted tie-down railings allow you to easily secure items.