Determining the Right Storage Container Size for Your Home
When packing up for a move, no one wants to fall just a few inches short of having enough space or rent a unit that’s two times bigger than what they actually need. Especially if this is your first time moving in a while, it can be hard to pinpoint what size moving container is right for your home.
Go Minis ® Franchising, LLC. Offers Multiple Moving Container Sizes
Whether you’re moving out of your one-bedroom apartment or five-bedroom home, Go Minis ® Franchising, LLC. has the moving container to fit your needs. We currently offer containers in three lengths — 12, 16, and 20 feet. In fact, we’re the only national portable storage franchise to offer 20-foot containers.
And no matter which size is best for you, each and every container is also:
- Eight feet tall
- Designed with padded wheels that protect your driveway
- Complete with flooring that’s sealed and pressure-treated to be moisture-resistant
- Outfitted with interior railings perfect for clothes hangers and tie-downs
- Protected by locking roll-up doors or swing doors
Determining Which Length is Right for You
Before looking into a Go Minis ® Franchising, LLC. moving container, ask yourself:
- “What am I moving?” - If you’re moving furniture like couches, beds, and tables, there’s a good chance you’ll need our largest unit. But if you just need to move a few boxes of clothing or small pieces, like end tables, a small unit will probably be sufficient.
- “Where am I moving from?” - How large your dorm, apartment, or home is will also play a big role in what length container you need.
Still not sure what’s the best option for you? Just ask our experts! Go Minis ® Franchising, LLC. is committed to minimizing your worries and maximizing your storage space. We can work with your needs and your schedule to ensure you have the best storage experience.
Give us a call at (866) 446-6187 to reserve your unit today, or get an instant quote online.