Stamford Portable Storage Containers
Temporary Onsite Storage Units for Rent Near You
Are you planning a home renovation project, sorting through an estate, or preparing for a garage sale? Rent a mobile storage container for flexible, affordable temporary storage. During a remodeling project, for instance, a Go Mini's portable storage unit in Stamford offers a more durable alternative to putting protective tarps or coverings over furniture and other easily damaged possessions. We can help keep your items safe and secure. Not only can our temporary storage containers house your belongings (for as long as you need), but they can be kept on-site or taken to our off-site facility for storage. Regardless of your particular situation, Go Mini's of Southern Fairfield County, CT has the convenient, cost-effective storage options you need.
Why Choose Go Mini's of Southern Fairfield County, CT?
All of our high-quality containers are 8 feet tall and offer more interior cubic space than the comparable PODS® unit or 1-800-PACK-RAT container—we even offer one of the only 20-foot containers in the industry, giving you more value for less money. When you need temporary storage containers, our Stamford team can help you find the right choice to suit your needs. We also offer our storage calculator to assist you in determining the size that’s best fit for you.
Our various sizes include:
- 12-Foot Container – Our 12-foot storage option can hold up to the equivalent of a studio to a two-bedroom apartment. For college students or first-time apartment dwellers, this may be ideal for you.
- 16-Foot Container – If you live in a space with three to four bedrooms or small office space, we recommend our 16-foot container to store your furniture during a renovation or overflow equipment and extra inventory to declutter office spaces.
- 20-Foot Container – Our 20-foot storage rental is built to hold possessions for homes with five to seven rooms or mid-sized office spaces, and gives you 29% more cubic space than the largest PODS® container.
Portable Storage Vs. Self-Storage Unit
When talking about self-storage or traditional storage, usually we’re referring to a unit that is at a facility used for moving purposes or storage. Many companies that provide self-storage offer various options that are either at a climate-controlled facility or drive-up unit. The downside of a self-storage unit is that you’ll have to drive to and from the location if you want to access your items. This can prove inconvenient for many individuals, including business owners who don’t have the schedule to stop what they’re doing to visit an off-site storage facility.
In case you’re unfamiliar with a movable storage container, it’s a steel container created to store possessions and keep them from getting damaged during a renovation or help keep a home or office organized. Go Mini’s mobile storage allows you the freedom to maintain your containers on-site at your property or to be transported to our temperature-controlled facility. This process is entirely convenient for you and virtually hassle-free.
Our storage options are:
- Created with galvanized steel and built to last
- Pressure-treated and sealed to protect against moisture
- Secure and durable, featuring a steel-welded frame
- Retrofitted with railings for hanging clothes or tying down belongings for added security
When deciding between a traditional storage unit and a temporary storage container, you have to consider a few things, including convenience, scheduling, rental duration, flexibility, and affordability. Our goal at Go Mini's of Southern Fairfield County, CT is to provide Stamford residents with secure and cost-effective portable storage when needed most.
The Easiest Rental Process Around!
There’s enough going on in your life—coordinating a renovation or move—without the added stress of a complicated rental process. Fortunately, our team at Go Mini's of Southern Fairfield County, CT makes renting our units as easy as 1-2-3! Our container specialists will work with you to answer any questions and help you find the correct option to fit your needs exactly.
Our rental process includes:
- Initial contact – The first step is to get in touch with our team to discuss your situation. We will listen to your needs and offer recommendations on the perfect portable unit size for you.
- Working out logistics – During our initial conversation, we will need to know the logistics of your move or storage needs, including your drop-off date, time, and location. At this point, we can begin solidifying plans to get your container to you at your earliest convenience.
- Dropping off the container – Once we have all the information we need, we schedule your drop-off date and get your container to your designated location. The best part is you can work at your own pace and pack at your leisure. We never rush you or give you a timeline as to when you need to return the unit. It’s all yours for as long as you need it!
Renting a temporary container from our Stamford team means you get to work with experts who are entirely invested in finding you the storage options you want at a price you can afford.
For convenient storage solutions you can always rely on, call us at (203) 439-5835 to request a free quote.