Our Portable Storage Units
Secure Storage from Go Mini's of San Antonio
Do you know where to turn for temporary storage solutions? If you are between homes or business spaces or in the process of remodeling or having work done, you may be concerned about what to do with your furniture and other belongings. Enter: Go Mini's of San Antonio. We are a local moving and storage company in San Antonio that offers secure, high-quality storage containers for all sorts of situations.
When you need a portable storage container in San Antonio, reach out to us at (210) 405-6193!
Secure Mobile Storage Solutions for Rent
No matter your situation, we have mobile storage containers designed to suit your needs. With three available sizes and an assortment of built-in features, our portable storage units offer a solution for any occasion.
Here are some details about our containers:
- Length – Available in 12-, 16-, and 20-foot lengths
- Height – All containers have a height of 8 feet
- Security – Steel frame and siding protects items
- Venting – Containers are ventilated to prevent moisture
- Railings – Use to hang clothing or tie down larger items
Whether you have a studio apartment’s worth of belongings or a whole house, our mobile containers fit your needs. Choose our 12-foot container for one to two rooms’ worth of furniture or our 20-foot container to fit up to six rooms’ worth of items.
the Benefits of Portable Storage Units in San Antonio
Why should you rent a mobile storage container from Go Mini's of San Antonio? There are lots of reasons and situations that call for our portable units, such as remodeling or moving. Here are some of the many benefits of renting a portable storage unit in San Antonio:
Many home improvement projects require moving furniture and other belongings. Rather than shifting the couch, bed, or other bulky items from one side of the room to the other or cramming them in another area of the house, a storage container frees up your entire work area at the same time.
A portable container from Go Mini's of San Antonio keeps your belongings safe, secure, and onsite, while also being out of your way during a move, renovation, or other situation.
Perhaps you’ve purchased new furniture ahead of a move or you’ve cleaned out a loved one’s estate and need to store items temporarily, our portable storage units are ideal.
For businesses undergoing renovations or shops that keep extra inventory on hand during peak sales periods, a mobile storage container delivers extra space.
We offer you the option to store your rented storage unit onsite at your home or business or at one of our secure storage facilities. Simply let us know when it’s ready to go, and we’ll pick it up and transport it to our secure inside storage space for you.
How Do You Pack a Portable Storage Container Efficiently?
If you have a lot to fit into your mobile storage unit or you want to be sure to get the most value from your chosen container size, it’s important to use the space efficiently. Here are some tips for packing a storage container.
- Start big. Add large, heavy pieces to the container first, such as a couch or refrigerator. This anchors the container for extra stability and leaves the front open to easily load and unload smaller items and boxes.
- Label everything. Be as thorough and detailed as possible. You may think you’ll remember where everything is, but there’s always that one item you desperately need that could have ended up in one of several boxes.
- Get crowded. Even if there’s a bit of extra space, pack your items closely together. This way, if you move the storage unit, the items will support each other and prevent unnecessary jostling—helping to protect your belongings from damage.
- Stay balanced. You don’t have to be too exact about it, but try to ensure all the heavy items aren’t on the same side of the container. A more even weight distribution makes moving the container easier and safer, as it helps to prevent tipping.
Follow this guidance for easier packing and unpacking of your portable storage container. Our containers from Go Mini's of San Antonio are already safe and secure, but these tips help to protect your items even further. Let us know when you’re ready for us to drop off a container and you can put these tips into action!
When you need to rent a portable storage container in San Antonio, call (210) 405-6193 or request a quote online!