Portable Storage Containers for Rent in San Antonio
mobile Self-Storage Units for Rent
We have on-site storage containers designed to suit your needs. Go Mini's offers three containers sizes. And with many built-in features, our portable San Antonio storage units suit any occasion.
Here are some details about our containers:
- Length – Available in 12-, 16-, and 20-foot lengths
- Height – All containers have a height of 8 feet
- Security – Steel frame and siding protects items
- Venting – Ventilated containers prevent moisture
- Railings – Use to hang clothing or tie down larger items
Whether you have a studio apartment or a large house, our mobile container rentals fit your needs. Choose our 12-foot container for one to two rooms’ worth of furniture. Opt for our 20-foot container to fit up to six rooms’ worth of items.
Not sure which size self-storage container you need? Check out our free online storage calculator for a personalized recommendation!
Storage Container | FAQs
How to Rent Our Temporary Storage Containers in San Antonio
We keep the process of renting temporary container storage as simple as possible. We make it convenient for you. Give us a call, we drop off the unit, and then we come back when you finish with it.
Here's how it works:
- When you give us a call, you can schedule a time when we will drop off the container.
- We will place your temporary storage container wherever you have marked. We recommend marking with tape!
- You have no time limit for how long you keep your container.
- Once you finish loading or keeping items in storage, give us a call and we'll take care of it.
We will pick up the container and move it, store it at our facility, or return it to our fleet. It's as simple as that! We make temporary storage easy.
What are the Benefits of Mobile Storage Units in San Antonio?
Why should you rent a mobile storage container from Go Mini's of San Antonio, TX? There are lots of situations that call for our portable units. This could include remodeling your house or moving across town.
Here are some of the many benefits of renting portable storage units in San Antonio:
- Convenience - Many home improvement projects require moving furniture and other belongings. Don't shift the couch, bed, or other bulky items from one side of the room to the other or cram them in another area of the house. A storage container frees up your entire work area at the same time.
- Security - Keep things out of your way during a move, renovation, or other situation. A Go Mini's portable container keeps your belongings safe, secure, and onsite.
- Extra Space - Have you purchased new furniture ahead of a move or cleaned out a loved one’s estate? Our portable storage units are ideal temporary storage.
- Commercial Organization - Is your business undergoing renovations? Does your shop keep extra inventory on hand during peak sales periods? A mobile storage container delivers extra space.
- Flexibility - Store your rented storage unit onsite or at our secure storage facility. You have options. Let us know when it’s ready to go, and we’ll pick it up and transport it to our secure inside storage space for you.
When you need some extra space on a temporary basis, consider a portable storage unit. Go Mini's of San Antonio, TX offers a convenient, flexible, and affordable alternative to traditional self-storage rentals.
How Do You Pack a Portable Storage Container Efficiently?
Do you have a lot to fit into your mobile storage unit? Get the most value from your chosen container size by using the space efficiently.
Here are some tips for packing a storage container:
- Start big. Add large, heavy pieces to the container first, such as a couch or refrigerator. This anchors the container for extra stability. It also leaves the front open to load and unload smaller items and boxes.
- Label everything. Be as thorough and detailed as possible. You may think you’ll remember where everything is. But there’s always that one item you need right away that could have ended up in one of several boxes.
- Get crowded. Even if there’s a bit of extra space, pack your items close together. This way, if you move the storage unit, the items will support each other. It also prevents unnecessary jostling, helping to protect your belongings from damage.
- Stay balanced. You don’t have to be too exact about it, but try to ensure all the heavy items aren’t on the same side of the container. That can cause tipping. Even weight distribution makes moving the container easier and safer.
Follow this guidance for easier packing and unpacking of your portable storage container. Go Mini's containers are already safe and secure. But efficient loading helps protect your items even further. Let us know when you’re ready for us to drop off a container and you can put these tips into action!
Learn more about our mobile storage units in san antonio or to schedule a drop-off. Call (210) 405-9276 today!
Containers Storage Near Me
Are you between homes or business spaces or remodeling or renovating? You may not know what to do with your furniture and other belongings. You need convenient, cost-effective storage for the short term. Enter: Go Mini's of San Antonio, TX.
We are a local moving and storage company in San Antonio. We offer secure, high-quality storage containers for all sorts of situations.
Our mobile containers are available in three convenient sizes. We will drop off one of our portable storage units in San Antonio, and you can keep it until you finish with it. No deadlines, no late fees. Just safe, onsite storage on your schedule.
Don't want to keep it onsite? We can also store your container at our secure offsite facility until you are ready for it! Whatever your temporary container storage needs, Go Mini's of San Antonio is here help. We offer solutions to fit any need and budget.