Portable Storage Containers in Milwaukee, WI
Your Smart, Spacious & Convenient Alternative to Self-Storage
When you need a portable storage container in Milwaukee that can be transported conveniently, look no further than Go Mini's of Milwaukee, WI. We offer easy delivery options catered to your preferences, nicer containers, and transparent pricing.
Whether you’re moving, remodeling your home, or need extra space for the short term, our team will make it happen with courteous and reliable service. Don't wait – give us a call to learn more about our on-site storage containers for rent in Milwaukee.
What Makes Go Mini’s® the Better Storage Business?
We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built and the customer service experience we deliver, especially since we’re able to offer more cost-effective solutions to rent a storage container than those of our competitors.
Our portable storage containers in Milwaukee are a cut above the rest for several reasons:
- We’re the only national franchise to offer 20-foot containers for your largest storage needs.
- Our containers are raised 8” from the ground – high enough to keep your possessions safe from water but low enough for easier loading and unloading.
- The galvanized steel siding of all units is coated with factory-baked paint to prevent sweating.
- We ensure proper ventilation in our containers to greatly reduce moisture and humidity, helping prevent mold growth.
- The flooring in each unit is pressure-treated and sealed so the surface is moisture-resistant.
- You choose when you want the container, how long you’d like to keep it, and where you need it brought to within Wisconsin.
- Our containers have padded wheels for the protection of your driveway and a smoother trip for your possessions when you’re ready to relocate.
If you are looking for portable storage containers for rent in Milwaukee, you’re likely researching to determine which company will suit your needs best. Compare our units to those of PODS® and rental truck services for further clarity.
Go Mini’s® vs. PODS®
Here are 5 aspects for you to consider when deciding between the two storage unit companies:
- Our largest 20-foot unit offers you 235 more cubic feet of storage space.
- Based on internal sizing dimensions, our 16-foot container gives you 31 more cubic feet of usable space than a PODS® 16-foot unit. And when comparing internal space between the PODS® 12-foot container and ours, our 12-foot container gives you 17 more cubic feet.
- With Go Mini's of Milwaukee, WI you have the option to rent weekly, whereas PODS® requires monthly rentals.
- You can choose whether you need locking roll-up or swing doors with Go Mini’s® for convenient loading.
- Unlike PODS®, our containers feature steel-welded frames for ultimate protection.
Go Mini’s® vs. Rental Trucks
Here are 4 reasons we’re the preferred choice over rental truck companies:
- With Go Mini’s®, you can load and unload at your own pace. You’re not placed in a time crunch by needing to get a rental truck back to the company before close. If you need more time, we’re happy to let you store our container on your property or have us pick it up and keep it at our climate-controlled facility for extra safe-keeping.
- Since our Milwaukee storage containers aren’t elevated more than 8” off the ground, you can say goodbye to a precarious, bouncy ramp for hauling boxes up and down.
- We don’t hit you with hidden fees at the end of your service. With rental trucks, you may have been surprised by mileage charges, tolls, or fuel costs. Our team takes pride in delivering upfront pricing, which means when you reserve a container you know exactly what you’ll pay.
- You’ll never have to grab the keys to an old moving truck again – we handle relocating your storage container for you. Our professional drivers both deliver and pick up your unit(s) on your terms. Just let us know where and when!
Benefits of Renting an onsite Storage Container
Go Mini's onsite storage containers for rent offer homeowners a convenient and efficient way to store their belongings while freeing up space in their home. The containers are secure, weatherproof, climate-controlled, and easy to access.
Additionally, these containers free up time for homeowners since they don't have to move their items from place to place or coordinate with offsite facilities. Onsite storage container solutions are the perfect way for homeowners seeking an organized, stress-free answer to temporary storage – whether during a move or remodel.
Renting an onsite storage container from Go Mini's can provide businesses with an array of benefits ranging from cost-effectiveness to convenience. Companies looking to free up valuable office space or reduce excess inventory can do so with the help of strategically-placed onsite containers that can be delivered directly to the workplace.
Onsite storage units not only save time, but often money as well by protecting goods from theft and weather damage while keeping them close at hand for quick retrieval when necessary. Onsite containers are also a great way to organize and store products, eliminating clutter and improving workflow efficiency in the process.