Madison Secure Storage
Weather-tight Containers for short-term and Long-Term Storage
We understand that finding a safe place to store your belongings can be challenging. After all, no one wants their valuables at risk of being damaged, lost or stolen. If you're deciding on the best storage solution for your needs, look no further, Go Mini's of Madison has you covered!
Our portable and durable containers will provide secure storage for your belongings. They feature:
- Double barn-style swing doors with locking door latches - provides a wide entry for loading large items, with weather-stripping for a tight, secure seal.
- Mounted tie-down points - Placed throughout to secure belongings for safer transit.
- Steel-welded framing - Galvanized, powder-coated steel wall panels with strong, rigid walls ensure contents stack neatly and securely.
- Ventilation Ports - Anti-condensation treatment prevents damaging moisture or humidity that can lead to mold or mildew.
- Pressure treated, coated, and sealed floors - Provides a durable surface that is waterproof, non-slip, non-toxic, and non-flammable.
Whether you're looking to store items in between moves, need temporary storage for a remodel or are seeking long-term off-site storage, we're here to help. Our secure storage facility in Madison can accommodate your container for as long as needed.
Get your Portable storage solution quickly and easily
Requesting a storage container from Go Mini's is an easy process:
- Upon receiving your order, we will deliver a portable storage unit directly to your residence or business. Choose from 12, 16, or 20 foot long containers.
- Take as much time as you need to load your storage container.
- When you are ready, give us a call and we will pick up your container. If storing at our Go Mini's storage facility, simply call us whenever you need it delivered again.
Consider all the reasons to rent a MINI Storage Container:
- Moving – Is there an inconvenient stretch of time between your move-out and move-in dates? Our portable containers and storage facility are a secure storage solution to keep your furniture and possessions safe until you’re ready to move in.
- Renovating – Go Mini's is an ideal option to store items from a home or business while doing a remodel. Contractors also find Go Mini's to be helpful to store work site supplies rather than hauling them to and from the job.
- Inventory - Retail businesses going through a floor reset or receiving large volumes of inventory find Go Mini's to be a convenient and secure storage solution for temporary storage of these items.
- Overflow Storage – Feel like you just have too much "stuff?" Many people rent a MINI as an alternative to standard storage units because of the easy proximity for loading and unloading. Eliminate carloads of items and countless trips to and from a storage unit by renting a MINI.