Moving Containers in Clearfield, UT
Trusted & Reliable Moving Container Company Near You
Have you considered using a portable moving container for your local move? Whether you have a large, multi-bedroom home or a tiny studio space, moving has never been simpler thanks to Go Mini's of Layton, UT. Our moving containers in Clearfield give you the control and flexibility of a DIY move without the hassle. Pack and load on your own timeline and let us take care of all the transportation. Business owners also appreciate Go Mini’s® for temporary storage and relocation. From our superior container design to our ‘move at your own pace’ policy, you won’t find another option quite like this.
Putting our clients’ priority first, everything we do is to create a simpler moving experience:
- We’ll drop off your container wherever you’d prefer so long as there is safe access to the location – you’ll just mark the spot with tape, and we’ll do the rest.
- Our containers are designed with lower elevation so that loading and unloading put less strain on you while keeping off the ground and away from potential water seepage.
- When you’ve packed everything into your container(s), we will come back to relocate it wherever you need.
- If you’re looking for temporary storage, you can keep the unit on your property, have us store it in our climate-controlled facility, or have us bring it to your new location to stay for as long as you need.
What Makes Our Containers Better?
Starting with our three sizing options, we’re the only national franchise to offer 20’ containers for even the biggest moves. Not sure which size container you need? Try out our sizing calculator for a good estimate!
Our units are superior, with:
- Various sizes for mixing and matching to fit your needs: 12’, 16’, and 20’ containers are available
- Quality ventilation to prevent humidity and moisture problems
- Pressure-treated flooring that’s sealed for a moisture-resistant finish
- Added durability with a galvanized steel exterior and steel-welded framing
- Proper insulation to protect your valuables from the elements
- Mounted tie-down railings for the option to strap bulky items in place
- 8” elevation from the ground so you can say goodbye to precarious ramps