Evansville Portable Storage Rentals
Durable & Convenient Temporary Storage Containers
When you’re planning a move or looking to store office furniture during a renovation, do you have a portable storage company you can trust? Our team at Go Mini's of Evansville, IN has dependable and affordable storage solutions for residential and commercial customers. We can provide you with various temporary storage containers to accommodate virtually any situation, from transporting personal items to a new home to keeping furniture and other assets safe, secure, and out of the way while remodeling.
Secure, Temporary Storage Containers
Our team offers secure, high-quality storage containers for all sorts of circumstances. With three sizes available, our portable containers come with an assortment of built-in features.
Some specifications for our containers include:
- Size Options: We offer varying lengths of 12-, 16-, and 20-foot containers.
- Standard Height: All containers are 8 feet tall.
- Ventilation: All containers are vented to protect your items from moisture.
- Tie-Downs: Railings are used to tie down oversized items or hang clothes.
- Security: Steel frames and siding help to secure and protect your possessions.
We have the options to accommodate you, whether you have a studio apartment’s worth of belongings or a whole house full. Choose our 12-foot container for one to two rooms or our 20-foot option for a larger property with up to six rooms. If you’re unsure which of our portable storage rentals would best suit you, check out our storage calculator for guidance.
Our 3-Step Temporary Storage Process
When you start the process of renting a portable unit with us, we make sure to keep everything simple and convenient for you.
Follow the steps below to start renting your portable container today:
- Contact us for rental information: The first step is to contact us and tell us when you need a container.
- Schedule your drop-off date and time: Once your date has been selected, we will drop off your on-site storage container in the space you’ve indicated on or near your property.
- Keep the container and pack at your leisure: After drop-off, you have the flexibility to keep the container as long as you need to load and store your items.
Simply put, all you have to do is call us, tell us when and where, and contact us again whenever you want us to come back to get it. It’s that easy.
5 Benefits of Portable Storage Rentals
There are several reasons why renting a temporary storage container in Evansville can work well for your specific situation—saving time and money happen to be a couple of benefits. However, as an industry leader, renting a container from Go Mini’s® has even more advantages.
Some other benefits include:
- Convenience – When you’re moving or in the middle of a renovation project, you need a convenient place to store your items. A portable storage unit can be placed on your property, so you can access it whenever you want. You barely have to lift a finger (other than to load your possessions into the unit).
- Security – A portable container from Go Mini's of Evansville, IN stores your belongings in a secure on-site location so you can keep an eye on them. Plus, our containers are made of powder-coated steel, which is designed to minimize mold and mildew and create a moisture-free environment.
- Extra Space – If you compare our containers to those of PODS®, you’ll see that our largest container offers 29% more cubic feet of space than the largest PODS® unit. We can safely say we’re the industry leader in containers with extra space.
- Commercial Organization – Our temporary storage containers can be used to temporarily house extra business inventory or keep office furniture safe from damage during a renovation. You’ll wonder how you ever managed to keep your office organized without one.
- Flexibility – When you rent a container with us, we give you complete control. We offer flexible pick-up and drop-off times and days, and you can keep the unit for as long as you need. The storage unit can stay on your property or be transported to our secure indoor storage facility.
How Do You Sufficiently Pack a Portable Storage Container?
When you have many items accumulated over the years, it can be difficult figuring out how to pack your storage unit to ensure the safety of possessions. Below are some tips to help you load your portable containers efficiently.
- Start with large items first – Load larger, heavier pieces, such as a couch or refrigerator, into the container first. Doing this will help anchor the container for extra stability and open up space in the front to pack and unpack smaller items you may need immediately.
- Label everything – Likely the reason you need a portable storage container is that you have a lot of items to store. In this instance, you’ll want to be able to identify everything in case you need it while it’s still being stored in the unit.
- Pack items close together – Just like loading oversized items first, packing everything close together creates stability to ensure your possessions don’t fall over or get damaged in transit.
- Keep things balanced – When you start loading large, bulky items first, make sure they are distributed evenly throughout the container. Avoid placing heavy items all on one side and making the container imbalanced, which could potentially cause tipping. A more even weight distribution makes moving the container easier and safer.
We hope these tips help you the next time you plan a move—and when you do, our team is here to assist you every step of the way. Our containers from Go Mini’s are always cost-saving, secure, and convenient.