Temporary Storage for Home Renovations in San Antonio
A Convenient Solution for Short or Long-Term Storage Needs
Make sure your remodeling project goes as smoothly as possible with storage solutions from Go Mini's of San Antonio. We provide local homeowners with on-site containers to keep all their belongings safe and organized during a renovation project or move, eliminating the overwhelm that comes along with clutter and mess.
With our friendly staff ready to meet your needs, we make it quick and easy for you get started on making those home improvements. When you rent a portable container from Go Mini's, you won't have to worry about how best store your belongings.
Here's how it works:
- You tell us what size container you want (12, 16, or 20 feet)
- We deliver it directly to your doorstep, or wherever you need it
- You load it up on your own schedule and keep it as long as you'd like
- You call us when you're done with the unit, and we pick it up
Yes, it's really that simple.
We know that moving your items out of the way during a home renovation can be a daunting task. Avoid feeling cramped or accidentally damaging property by using an on-site storage container instead of traditional self-storage; this eliminates trips to and from the facility, helping you save time and energy throughout your project.
Don't want to keep the container onsite? You also have the option to store it at our off-site facility. Just let us know and we'll take care of transporting it for you.
Need temporary self-storage for a home renovation? Call (210) 405-9276 to learn more about the rental options offered by Go Mini's.
Benefits of Choosing Go Mini's
When you choose Go Mini's of San Antonio, we can help you minimize the stress of home remodeling by providing a simple and convenient storage solution.
Here are a few benefits of renting a storage container from Go Mini's:
- Our containers are available in three sizes: 12, 16, or 20 feet
- You can rent a container on a weekly basis for as long as you need
- Our containers have a galvanized steel exterior
- Our containers are 8 feet tall and elevated 8 feet off the ground
- Our containers are equipped with padded wheels and tie-down railings
- Our containers have pressure-treated floors for moisture resistance
Ready to learn more? Give us a call today at (210) 405-9276 to request a quote.