Storage for Business Restoration in Newton
Commercial Storage Containers are Available Near You
One of the best things about owning a business is purchasing and personalizing or building your own custom space when you become established. You have to preserve your vital office equipment and furniture during a commercial renovation to incorporate them into your newly customized workspace. If you neglect to protect these essential items, your operations could suffer, derailing your entire renovation process.
At Go Mini's of Northern Fairfield and Litchfield Counties, you deserve to sit back and watch your office transform without the worry that your business possessions are at risk of damage. Our commercial storage containers in Newton are designed to support business owners going through an office revamp.
When you need commercial containers for storage on your next project, call us at (203) 601-7626 for a business storage quote.
We offer various container options that include:
- 12-foot units – Our 12-foot seasonal storage containers can hold office furniture from a small business or the equivalent of a one-bedroom apartment.
- 16-foot units – For customers interested in our 16-foot commercial storage options, you’ll be able to store 3-4 workspaces worth of business possessions.
- 20-foot units – With our largest portable storage container, you get the space required to house 5+ offices worth of equipment, furniture, and more. This specific unit holds up to 26% more than the biggest PODS® container.
How Can Business Owners Benefit from renting Commercial Storage containers?
Being a business owner is stressful and requires paying attention to multiple moving parts. Ensuring that your office possessions are safe shouldn’t be one of them.
Not only can our temporary commercial storage containers make a business renovation easier, but they can also be used to secure:
- Seasonal items – The holidays come around every year, so having seasonal décor readily available is a must. However, your office space may not be designed to store seasonal decorations. Go Mini’s can offer you seasonal storage to keep your party planning supplies within reach but out of the way.
- Storm-damage storage – Inclement weather can devastate a business, causing extensive property damage. You’ll need a place to keep non-damaged belongings during the cleanup efforts. Our temporary storage units can help mitigate further damage.
- Commercial moves – Has your staff recently expanded to the point where you’re looking for a larger office? Perfect! Allow us to help you get from point A to point B and safeguard your business items in the process.
- Additional furniture – Anticipating the expansion of your business means you’ll need desks, chairs, and functional equipment for new employees. If your current space has inadequate commercial storage, let our Newton team help!