Portable Storage Units in Pittsburgh
On-Site Storage Containers for Rent Near You
If you need spacious and portable storage, Go Mini's of Southwest Pittsburgh is your go-to local solution. Our storage units can be used for:
- Cleaning a cluttered space – It is common for residences, offices, factories, and commercial spaces to become burdened by extra furniture, overflow supplies, and surplus inventory. Neatly reorganize your facility by moving your cumbersome items into one of our mobile storage units until it is time to restock or refurbish.
- Remodeling or renovating a home or business – During construction, repair, and restoration projects, conveniently store your belongings on your property with one of our portable containers. Transporting your things across town is difficult and time-consuming. By setting up an on-site storage container, you will only need to load and unload once.
Looking for extra storage space near you? Call us at (412) 312-5949 or get a free quote online now!
- Staging a display or storing seasonal decorations – A retail or storefront display is a great way to dazzle and attract customers. Some festive homeowners and businesses extravagantly decorate their premises. Our containers are a great way to store unused displays.
- Relocating homes or commercial spaces – When it comes time to move, we all want the transition to be as hassle-free as possible. Avoid overpaying to drive a bulky moving van across town. Our punctual team will bring out a mobile storage unit, let you fill it up at your own pace, and then conveniently transport it to the ultimate destination.
Whatever your situation, our storage company in Pittsburgh has options. Our mobile storage containers come in 3 versatile sizes:
- Our 12-foot unit is great for small loads and can fit 1 to 2 rooms worth of belongings.
- Our 16-foot unit is great for medium-sized loads and can fit 3 or 4 average-sized rooms worth of belongings.
- Our 20-foot unit is one-of-a-kind in the industry and is large enough to store up to six or seven fully furnished rooms. It is a great option for significant loads that would otherwise require multiple trips or rentals.
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of mobile storage containers?
Whether cleaning, renovating, or simply storing excess goods, no one wants to shuffle heavy objects around town. Our mobile storage containers can be put anywhere – on your doorstep, lawn, curb, street, or private property. Made with steel-welded frames, secure steel siding, and weatherproof materials, our containers are resistant to mold and moisture and will never harm your things. Our units are also protected by top-notch locks that prevent burglars from breaking in. Affordable, safe, and easy to use, our storage container rentals are waiting to be of use.
Whether you need short-term or long-term storage, residential or commercial storage, or even moving and relocation services, our portable storage containers have got you covered.
In short, our flexible storage solutions provide:
- Convenience: Our portable storage units can be delivered directly to your location, saving you time and hassle. No need to rent a truck or make multiple trips to a storage facility.
- Security: Our storage containers are made of durable steel and feature secure locking mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and protected.
- Weather resistance: Our containers are designed to withstand various weather conditions, ensuring that your items stay dry and in good condition.
- Flexibility: Need to access your belongings? No problem. Our containers are easily accessible, allowing you to retrieve or add items whenever you need to.
- Cost-effectiveness: With our competitive pricing and flexible rental options, you can choose the storage solution that fits your budget and only pay for the space you need.
What can be stored in a portable storage container?
Portable storage containers are perfect for storing things like furniture, clothing, kitchenware, toys, and bedding. Our containers are vented, which greatly reduces moisture and humidity that contribute to mold and mildew. You should not use your container to store small valuables, hazardous substances, perishable goods, ammunition, plants, soil, animals, or seed. Although Go Mini's portable storage units are secure, it's always best to keep irreplaceable items with you. If you have questions about what can be stored in your unit, give us a call at (412) 312-5949 today!
Get a quote online for portable storage units in Pittsburgh or give us a call at (412) 312-5949 now!
Convenient Delivery OptionsGo Mini’s offers unmatched convenience with delivery to your chosen location, flexible loading to match your schedule, and the option to keep the containers as long as you need.
Weather Proof ContainersOur containers are ventilated, reducing moisture and humidity that contributes to mold and mildew. Our containers are eight inches off the ground to help avoid possible water damage.
Up to 20 Foot ContainersOur containers offer more space than the competition. Our storage calculator can help you determine how much space you need.
Competitive PricingWe are proud to provide our customers with transparent pricing. There are no hidden fees, mileage charges, tolls, fuel costs, or insurance prices tacked on.
Go Mini’s® is a convenient and simple solution when moving your business. Our units are easy to load and there is no need to disassemble office furniture. We highly suggest using moving pads, blankets, and taking advantage of the tie down railings to protect your furniture. You can count on us to help make this move efficient by doing the driving for you. Allow us to deliver your container when you need it so you can keep your business moving smoothly.
Let us bring convenience to your front door! Call (866) 446-6187 to learn more.