Mobile Storage Units in Appleton
When you need to store items for moving, renovation, restoration, or anything else, call Go Mini's of Appleton, WI for the most convenient option available. From a more manageable container elevation to your choice in a roll down or swinging door and our ‘move at your own pace’ policy, we’re here to provide the convenient assistance you’re seeking.
Customers choose to rent Go Mini’s® for:
- Preparing for a remodel, renovation, or restoration project
- Storing items that won’t fit in your current property
- Supply and inventory storage for business
- Temporary office space
- Portable Storage Rental Process
Portable Storage Container Process
We strive to make your entire experience as smooth and seamless as possible, starting with the rental process:
- Let us know when you need a storage unit, and where you’d like it dropped off.
- We’ll bring the unit to you and securely place it wherever you’ve marked a spot preference.
- Keep the container however long you’d like – weeks, months, you name it!
- Once your container is packed up, let us know where you’d like it brought to or stored, and our professional drivers will handle the relocation.
- When you’ve finished using your container, we’ll come and pick it up for you.
It’s as easy as that! And you’ve got options as to how you’d like to use the container:
- Store it on your current property
- Store it at your new property
- Store it at our secure, climate-controlled facility
Why Choose Go Mini's of Appleton, WI?
Besides our courteous service, dependable policies, and convenient processes, our units are superior with:
- Your choice of 12-, 16-, and/or 20-foot units
- Sealed and pressure-treated flooring for a surface that’s moisture-resistant
- Galvanized steel exterior and framing for added durability
- Proper ventilation measures to prevent mold or mildew
- Quality insulation to protect your items from the elements
- Tie-down railings mounted for the option to strap bulky items in place
- Padded wheels for smooth transportation of your valuables and to keep your driveway free from scuffs
- 8” elevation, allowing for sufficient height to avoid water seepage while not necessitating a precarious ramp
We're a locally owned and operated business backed by a nationwide franchise with over 200 locations. For quality mobile storage units in Appleton, call (920) 345-0932 or get your instant quote online.