Moving Containers in Worcester
For maximum convenience with your next move, consider a moving container from Go Mini's of Worcester County. Our local moving containers are ideal for moving between homes, setting up in a new office space, or relocating items to another building.
Unlimited Packing Time
Sometimes it can be difficult to determine a timeline for the moving process. Go Mini's helps you avoid this headache altogether by allowing you to load your moving container at your own pace after you have rented it. Many companies require loading within a certain number of days. We do not have this requirement.
After you finish loading, you have the option of keeping the container at your location for as long as you need. You can also have our team pick it up and store it for you until you are ready to unload. Secure storage is also available if you would like to keep your container indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
Strong & Protective Containers
With steel-welded frames, secure steel siding, and a galvanized steel exterior, our moving containers are designed to provide the protection and strength you need for your belongings. The containers are also designed with ventilation and pressure treated flooring to minimize humidity and moisture build up.
Different Container Sizes to Fit Your Needs
We offer three sizes of moving containers in Worcester, MA to address different needs:
- 12-Foot Option: This option is best for apartment moves, partial moves, or smaller houses with two or three rooms.
- 16-Foot Option: For a home with three or four rooms, this option is generally recommended.
- 20-Foot Option: Go Mini's is unique in providing a storage container with these dimensions since most companies only offer smaller options. This option is helpful for homes with five to seven rooms.
- Sizing Calculator: This app allows you to add in how many items you are trying to relocate and can help you determine what size would be best for your move.
Choosing a Moving Company Vs. Storage Moving Containers
Choosing to rent a portable moving container is the best option for your next move for several reasons.
- More Flexibility: You do not have to schedule an exact day to move out and move in. You can keep your items on your property for as long as you need and move them out on your own timeline.
- More Control: Instead of stressing out about how your unit will be loaded, you can load items according to your preferences and at your own pace. You also do not have to worry about vetting the kind of people who will be coming into your home.
- More Simplicity: Overall, moving containers allow you to combine storage and moving into one. This can make the moving process much simpler and less stressful.
Because Go Mini's are Franchises run by the local community, we can provide more attention and care to our clients. Our customer service team is invested in providing our local community members with the kind of insight and assistance that leads to a successful moving experience.
For a convenient alternative to hiring out a moving company, call Go Mini's of Worcester County at (866) 446-6187 for a quote today!