Storage Containers in Pittsburgh
Accommodating Our Customers’ Needs
If you need spacious and portable storage, Go Mini's of Southwest Pittsburgh is your go-to local solution. Our storage units can be used for:
- Cleaning a cluttered space – It is common for residences, offices, factories, and commercial spaces to become burdened by extra furniture, overflow supplies, and surplus inventory. Neatly reorganize your facility by moving your cumbersome items into one of our mobile storage units until it is time to restock or refurbish.
- Remodeling or renovating a home or business – During construction, repair, and restoration projects, conveniently store your belongings on your property with one of our portable containers. Transporting your things across town is difficult and time-consuming. By setting up an on-site storage container, you will only need to load and unload once.
- Staging a display or storing seasonal decorations – A retail or storefront display is a great way to dazzle and attract customers. Some festive homeowners and businesses extravagantly decorate their premises. Our containers are a great way to store unused displays.
- Relocating homes or commercial spaces – When it comes time to move, we all want the transition to be as hassle-free as possible. Avoid overpaying to drive a bulky moving van across town. Our punctual team will bring out a mobile storage unit, let you fill it up at your own pace, and then conveniently transport it to the ultimate destination.
Whatever your situation, Go Mini's of Southwest Pittsburgh has options. Our mobile storage containers come in 3 versatile sizes:
- Our 12-foot unit is great for small loads and can fit 1 to 2 rooms worth of belongings.
- Our 16-foot unit is great for medium-sized loads and can fit 3 or 4 average-sized rooms worth of belongings.
- Our 20-foot unit is one-of-a-kind in the industry and is large enough to store up to six or seven fully furnished rooms. It is a great option for significant loads that would otherwise require multiple trips or rentals.
The Advantages of Portable Storage Containers
Whether cleaning, renovating, remodeling, or simply storing excess goods, no one wants to shuffle heavy objects around town. Our mobile storage containers can be put anywhere – on your doorstep, lawn, curb, street, or private property. Made with steel-welded frames, secure steel siding, and weatherproof materials, our containers are resistant to mold and moisture and will never harm your things. Our units are also protected by top-notch locks that prevent burglars from breaking in. Affordable, safe, and easy to use, our storage container rentals are waiting to be of use.