Boston Portable Storage Units
On-Site Storage for Homes & businesses
Go Mini's of Southeastern Massachusetts offers storage solutions for individuals who are relocating, performing a project on their property, or who require flexible storage option that they can relocate at any time. If you need portable storage containers in Boston, our experts will bring solutions right to your doorstep.
Whether you need a mobile storage container for on-site storage, off-site storage, or for holding items at your destination, our containers provide the flexibility you need.
For more information about our portable storage options, call (508) 589-5386 today!
Advantages of Renting a Temporary Storage Container in Boston
There are several advantages to consider for portable storage containers compared with options like self-storage or moving companies.
- No truck rental. We take care of driving.
- One-time loading and unloading
- No driving to and from storage facilities
- No public access to your storage location
- Available in multiple sizes
- Flexibility to move on your timeline
Portable Storage Container Sizes
Our containers come in three main sizes. Learn about which size may be right for you with the guide below.
- 12-Foot Storage & Moving Container: This is our smallest size. This is usually a good fit for individuals moving from a small apartment or dorm room. These can hold a few major pieces of furniture.
- 16-Foot Storage & Moving Container: This is our mid-size option. It is best for moving from a larger apartment or from a home. It can hold furniture from 3-4 rooms.
- 20-Foot Storage & Moving Container: Our largest size is an option not available from many other portable storage companies. It is a great option for larger Boston homes. It can hold furniture from 5-7 rooms.
Get a quote from our professionals or contact us today at (508) 589-5386!
Convenient Delivery OptionsGo Mini’s offers unmatched convenience with delivery to your chosen location, flexible loading to match your schedule, and the option to keep the containers as long as you need.
Weather Proof ContainersOur containers are ventilated, reducing moisture and humidity that contributes to mold and mildew. Our containers are eight inches off the ground to help avoid possible water damage.
Up to 20 Foot ContainersOur containers offer more space than the competition. Our storage calculator can help you determine how much space you need.
Competitive PricingWe are proud to provide our customers with transparent pricing. There are no hidden fees, mileage charges, tolls, fuel costs, or insurance prices tacked on.