Storage for Home Remodeling in Asheville
Need a Place to Store Your Belongings During a Renovation?
Go Mini’s of Asheville provides a practical, adjustable storage container solution that can be tailored to fit any time frame or budget in order to assist homeowners with their remodeling projects. Our delivery and collection services ensure that your products are always secure, whether you need short-term or long-term solutions.
You can unwind knowing that a low-cost storage solution is available to keep things organized from the very start and worry less about the remodeling process and renovation deadlines slipping with Go Mini's mobile storage units close by.
Ready to get started on your Asheville home renovations? Get a quote for our onsite storage containers in Asheville by booking online with us today!
The Benefits of Using an Onsite Storage Container During Home Renovations
You can preserve and keep all of your belongings secure during this process with the help of our convenient portable storage container rentals, so avoid letting your remodeling project get derailed by your concern over chaos. To keep things organized without overtaxing other sections of the house, utilize these space-saving choices for onsite storage.
Just a few benefits of our onsite storage containers include:
- Convenience: One of the key benefits of using an on-site storage container during home remodeling is convenience. Our onsite storage containers can be delivered right to your home, so you won't have to bother about renting a truck or borrowing a friend's vehicle. If you are trying to fit renovation work around a busy schedule, it is handy that you can load and pack the container at your convenience.
- Cost-Effective: Another benefit of onsite storage is its affordability when it comes to home upgrades. On-site storage containers can often be leased by the week or month, so you only have to pay for the time that you really use them. This can be useful if your restoration project gets postponed or takes longer than expected. Additionally, onsite storage containers are usually more affordable to rent than traditional storage units.
- Security: A further advantage of using on-site storage containers for house renovations is that they offer security. On-site storage containers frequently consist of steel and include locking mechanisms that make them difficult to breach. This may give you peace of mind that your things are safe while you remodel your house.
- Weatherproof: Another benefit of using an on-site storage container during house renovations is that they are waterproof. This suggests that your belongings will be protected from the elements, be it rain, snow, or heat. This can be helpful if you live somewhere with poor weather.
Looking for a temporary storage container in Asheville to keep belongings out of the way during home renovations? Book online today!
How to Choose the Right Renovation Storage Container
Here are some factors to consider when choosing the right size container for your renovation project:
- Size of Your House: The size of your house will be a major factor in determining the storage container you need. Storage containers come in three different sizes from Go Mini’s of Asheville 12 feet, 16 feet, and 20 feet. Our 12-foot container can hold a few rooms' worths of belongings. Our 16-foot container's contents will occupy three to four rooms. The contents of five to six rooms can fit in our 20-foot container.
- The number of possessions you need to keep: List all the items you want to put in the container. You can use this to estimate how much space you'll need. Don't forget to take into account any large items that may require more space, such as appliances or furniture.
- Accessibility: Consider your ability to access your possessions while the house is being remodeled. If you frequently need to retrieve your belongings, you might wish to select a larger container with an aisle for ease of access.
- Budget: Last but not least, keep your budget in mind when choosing a storage container. Because larger containers are often more expensive than smaller ones, choose a container size that satisfies your requirements without going over budget.
Go Mini’s of Asheville provides transparent pricing for all of our containers, enabling you to choose the size that most closely matches your needs and budget. Thanks to the waterproof design and security of our containers, your valuables will stay safe and secure throughout your renovation process.