Moving Containers in Anchorage
Providing Moving & Storage Options for the Local Community
Are you in need of a moving container in Anchorage to safely and securely get your possessions from point A to point B? Your moving experience just got easier thanks to Go Mini's of Anchorage, AK. We simplify the rental process for you with our “move at your own pace” policy. Everything about your service is simple, convenient, and flexible.
There are several reasons why property owners in the area require our services. We can accommodate virtually any need, from completing a commercial renovation project to temporary storage for emergencies. Regardless of the specific situations, clients often appreciate how easy and quickly they can rent one of our containers. An ideal aspect of our service is that we can drop off the container on-site at a designated location or keep it at our indoor, off-site facility.
To learn more or reserve your Anchorage moving container today, call us at (907) 917-4785!
Various Containers to Fit Your Needs
Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t have a one-size-fits-all mentality. Renting the largest storage unit isn’t always the ideal option, especially if you have very few personal items. We never want you to put more work on yourself. Our team of container pros will work with you to select the moving container size that best fits your needs and situation.
The container options we have available include:
- 12-foot moving container: If you need to move a studio or one-bedroom apartment’s worth of furniture, the 12-foot container could be the right fit for you.
- 16-foot moving container: When you need a container to house items for a two to four-bedroom home, our 16-foot option may work well for you. Additionally, if you’re moving out of or into a large apartment, consider our 16-foot container.
- 20-foot moving container: Go Mini’s is the only national portable storage franchise to offer 20-foot containers. That’s a huge deal! As our largest unit, it provides exceptional space for items in homes with four or more bedrooms and massive office spaces.
All of our moving containers are 8-feet tall and are 8 inches off the ground, making them easy to load and avoid possible water damage.
Renting a Container for Moving
Moving can be challenging and stressful enough without adding a tedious truck rental process on top of it. We believe your moving experience should be as worry-free as possible, which is why we make renting with us as easy as 1-2-3!
Instead of dealing with unexpected expenses, inflexible schedules, and an anxiety-inducing moving experience, you will get upfront costs, no time limits on container rentals, and a choice of drop-off location. Once we’ve left the unit with you to pack at your leisure, you have the option to keep it on your property, relocate it to your next destination, or store it at our off-site location. Either way, we will take care of moving it for you.
4 Reasons Customers Love Our Moving Containers
Customers in and around Anchorage find our service best for their situations because we make renting with us and returning our portable containers simple. Even if you’re not planning a move, our units are perfect for the temporary storage of personal or professional inventory. Our team at Go Mini’s can help you choose the right container for you. Our units provide you with advantages that traditional self-storage options and our competitors can’t match.
Some advantages our containers offer include:
- Affordability – Our moving containers are competitively priced when compared with traditional self-storage units or moving companies. Your budget is always top of mind.
- Sizing options – Regardless of your situation, we have the storage or moving solutions that can work for you! With various container sizes, our units offer 29% more cubic feet of space than the largest PODS® container.
- Functionality – Whether you need extra storage for your home or business, virtually any property can accommodate our containers.
- Convenience – There are no time limits on your container rental. You can keep the unit for 3 hours or 300 days—If you need it that long. We pride ourselves on working around your schedule.
If you’re ready to receive best-in-class service from our team in Anchorage, call (907) 917-4785.