Anchorage Moving Containers
Local Moving & Storage Solutions from Go Mini's
Are you in need of a moving container in Anchorage to safely and securely get your possessions from point A to point B? Your moving experience just got easier thanks to Go Mini's of Anchorage, AK. We simplify the container rental process for you with our “move at your own pace” policy. Everything about your service is simple, convenient, and flexible.
Just request the container size that works best for your needs, then pack on your schedule. Once it's ready to go, give us a call and we'll pick up and deliver your moving container to your new home or store it for you until you're ready for it. When you've unpacked it at your new location, simply call us again and we'll come take it away.
That's moving made easier.
Why Move with Go Mini's of Anchorage, AK?
There are several reasons why property owners in the area use our rental moving containers. We can accommodate virtually any need, from moving across town to completing a commercial renovation or home remodeling project to temporary storage for emergencies. Regardless of the specific situations, clients often appreciate how easy and quickly they can rent one of our pack-yourself moving containers.
An ideal aspect of our service is the flexibility to choose whether to store your container onsite, have us drop off the container at your new home or other designated location, or store it at our secure indoor storage facility. Our mobile moving container solutions are designed with your convenience in mind.
Pack-Yourself Moving Containers Designed to Fit Your Needs
Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t have a one-size-fits-all mentality. Renting the largest storage unit isn’t always the ideal option, especially if you have very few personal items. We never want you to put more work on yourself. Our team of container pros will work with you to select the moving container size that best fits your needs and situation. You can even give us a call to get a sense of what size you will need.
The container options we have available include:
- 12-foot moving container: If you need to move a studio or one-bedroom apartment’s worth of furniture, the 12-foot container could be the right fit for you.
- 16-foot moving container: When you need a container to house items for a two to four-bedroom home, our 16-foot option may work well for you. Additionally, if you’re moving out of or into a large apartment, consider our 16-foot container.
- 20-foot moving container: Go Mini’s is the only national portable storage franchise to offer 20-foot containers. That’s a huge deal! As our largest unit, it provides exceptional space for items in homes with four or more bedrooms and massive office spaces.
All of our moving containers are 8 feet tall and are 8 inches off the ground, making them easy to load and avoid possible water damage.
The Process of Renting a Container for Moving
Moving can be challenging and stressful enough without adding a tedious truck rental process on top of it. We believe your moving experience should be as worry-free as possible, which is why we make renting with us as easy as 1-2-3!
Instead of dealing with unexpected expenses, inflexible schedules, and an anxiety-inducing moving experience, you will get upfront costs, no time limits on container rentals, and a choice of drop-off location. Once we’ve left the unit with you to pack at your leisure, you have the option to keep it on your property, relocate it to your next destination, or store it at our off-site location.
Either way, we will take care of moving it for you. Our drivers are skilled at maneuvering all three sizes of containers into even the tightest spots without damaging the surroundings.
Why Choose a Pack-Yourself Storage Option?
There are many benefits of choosing a pack-yourself moving container, such as:
- Convenience: One of the main benefits of pack-yourself moving containers is convenience. With this type of service, you can pack your belongings at your own pace and schedule, and you don't have to worry about coordinating with a professional mover. This can be a great option if you have a busy schedule or if you're not comfortable having strangers in your home.
- Cost Savings: Another benefit of pack-yourself moving containers is that they can save you money. This is because you're only paying for the container rental and not for the labor costs associated with professional movers. If you're on a tight budget, this can be a great way to save money on your move.
- Flexibility: Another benefit of pack-yourself moving containers is that they offer more flexibility than traditional moving services. For example, if you need to store some of your belongings for a short period of time, you can easily do so with a storage container. This can be helpful if you're downsizing or if you're moving to a new city and won't have room for all of your belongings right away.
- Peace of Mind: Finally, pack-yourself moving containers can give you peace of mind knowing that your belongings are safe and secure. With traditional moving services, there's always the risk that your belongings could be damaged or lost during the move. However, with a storage container, your belongings will be protected from the elements and safely stored until you're ready to move them into your new home
4 Reasons Customers Love Our Moving Containers
Customers in and around Anchorage find our service best for their situations because we make renting with us and returning our portable containers simple.
Even if you’re not planning a move, our units are perfect for the temporary storage of personal or professional inventory. Our team at Go Mini’s can help you choose the right container for you. Our pack-yourself storage units provide you with advantages that traditional self-storage options and our competitors can’t match.
Some advantages our containers offer include:
- Affordability – Our moving containers are competitively priced when compared with traditional self-storage units or moving companies. Your budget is always top of mind.
- Sizing options – Regardless of your situation, we have the storage or moving solutions that can work for you! With various container sizes, our units offer 29% more cubic feet of space than the largest PODS® container.
- Functionality – Whether you need extra storage for your home or business, virtually any property can accommodate our containers.
- Convenience – There are no time limits on your container rental. You can keep the unit for 3 hours or 300 days—If you need it that long. We pride ourselves on working around your schedule.
Still not convinced? Check out reviews of our moving containers from real customers just like you and see why they would recommend Go Mini's of Anchorage, AK for your next local move. When you're searching for moving container companies near you, look no further than Go Mini's!