When it comes to storage, you may think about renting a storage unit in between houses. Unfortunately that means you have to load, unload, load, and unload your belongings. That's way too much moving! Let Go Mini's help you move once. Go Mini's provides options for storing your container once you have loaded it. Everyone has different needs. Listed below are some storage options.
- Storage at Your Location
- Your portable storage unit can be stored on your property until you're ready to have it moved to your new location. This is a popular choice because it allows access to your container at all times.
- Storage at a Go Mini's Location
- Once you have loaded your container, we'll pick it up and store it in our secure storage space. Our containers are built for exterior storage and rest on padded wheels 8-9 inches off the ground. This is a cost effective option.
- Secure Inside Storage Options
- If you prefer to have it stored at our facility but indoors, that can be an option as well. Temperature controlled storage options are also available in some locations.