Go Mini's provides a container that is second to none. If you're looking for a container to trust your belongings with, this is the one. Our patented moving containers have a superior design over our competitors like PODS and Packrat. Go Mini's is the only national portable storage franchise to offer a 20 ft. container. This means you can fit more things in a bigger container, minimizing the need to rent two small PODS or two Packrat units saving you time and money.
Here are a few reasons that distinguish Go Mini's moving containers:
- Our containers come in three lengths: 12, 16, & 20 ft.
- We are the only national portable storage franchise to have a 20 ft. container
- Our containers are 8 inches off the ground, so they are easy to load but they avoid water problems
Our containers have translucent roofs and side windows letting in lots of natural light
- Our containers are ventilated reducing moisture and humidity that contribute to mold and mildew
- There are sturdy railings and tie downs inside of the container
- Unlike PODS, our containers feature steel construction: welded frame, strong & secure steel siding
- Our floors are pressure treated and sealed to make the surface moisture resistant
- Our containers are engineered with padded wheels in order to protect your driveway.
How to choose the right moving container for you.
The 12 ft. Go Mini's moving container is great for people who only need to move a couple rooms worth of belongings. Some examples might be:
- Moving from a small apartment to another.
- Moving out of a dorm room to your own home or apartment.
- Moving from a small home into a larger space
The 16 ft. Go Mini's moving container is big enough to fill with three to four rooms worth of items. This container would be ideal for:
- Moving from a large apartment to another apartment or small home.
- Moving your business from one location to another.
The 20 ft. Go Mini's container typically holds five to six rooms and is ideal for:
- Moving larger homes.
- Moving larger apartments.
- Moving large displays to exhibitions or conferences.